Makaylee

Kaiden

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Our Busy labor day weekend!

Well, I was suppose to go out of town for a girls weekend over labor day, but I chose not to go after Makaylee's hospital stay. I just couldn't bear to leave her yet! But we had a great weekend. On Saturday we went to the park and had a nice picnic. Makaylee had a ton of fun picking the "flowers" (aka weeds) out of the grass to smell them. She did put them right back when she was done smelling them. She also had fun playing with the dirt under the trees.

Sunday we went up to south center so Mike could pick up something for his new mountain bike at REI. We went to the mall, and just had another family day. We took Makaylee to the spray park that evening and she had so much fun. What a difference from the last time we took her. Every other time she wanted to hold our hand and needed help walking around. She has finally developed enough confidence to walk around on her own.






She had so much fun!

I took some belly pics yesterday :) So, here I am at 21 weeks at 1 day. The stretch marks are not new, just a gift from Makaylee :)




We also got our stroller!!! I have had my eye on the Peg Perego Duette since we found out we are pregnant. However it is $800! So, I have been keeping my eye on craigs list. We found one! It is the previous model, but still has all the features I wanted. My favorite being that I can flip the seats around in any pattern. So the kids can face each other, face out, face foward, face me, or back to back. I LOVE it. It has great shocks, and great storage. We are going to try it for the first time with Bailey at the puyallup fair sometime this weekend or next week when we go with Tabi and Spencer. So here are some picks:



No comments: