Makaylee

Kaiden

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I HATE teething!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My poor baby is having such a rough time right now. She is teething. She is getting 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. Two teeth have actually cut through, but the rest are just making the gums swollen and her miserable. She was up every two hours all night long just crying and she has a fever. I know the fever is from the teething because she has nothing else wrong. She just sounds like she is in so much pain when she cries. I hope the teeth pop through soon. I am almost glad that she is working on 6 teeth at once just so we can get it over with, but it seems like these teeth are taking forever to come in. This weekend is the spring fair, and the daffodil parade was today. We were so excited to take Makaylee to the parade and she was just miserable so we left after about 15 minutes so she can come home and nap. I hope she is feeling better either when she wakes up or tomorrow so we can get some good fair time in. We took her Thursday night, opening day, and nothing was open. So it was a bust. Luckily Mike's company has a booth at the fair so we get in for free.

Makaylee did succesfully stay with a new baby sitter last night. Yeay Makaylee! It was a friends niece. She drove over here and got here about 45 minutes before I had to leave. I let them play together in the living room while I finished getting ready to make sure she wouldn't freak out. Though everytime she saw me she would start crawling to me. I did have to turn on a baby einstein DVD when I left, but Melissa said she did okay after that. She did have a couple minor freak outs, but eventually went to sleep. Melissa also said she would be willing to babysit again. It will be nice to have someone come over here because usually we take her to Tabi's which is 20 minutes from here and then we have to transfer a sleeping baby home.

I left last night for Mike's quartly banquet for A plus Mortage. His office was the number one producing office! YAY Mike! He got to speak any everything. He did great in his speach and I am very proud of him. He was also the 2nd ranked net broker for personal loans in the company. Another Yay Mike!

No comments: