Makaylee

Kaiden

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hi Everyone!

I am so sorry I have been such a terrible blogger. I am going to try better, I swear. Just a quick update for today

Makaylee is fianally mobile. On her 10 month birthday she learned what we affectionatly called the peg leg crawl, Here is a videa why:


I am happy to say she is now a normal crawler.

Makaylee can wave, give kisses, dance (super cute, I will have to post a video), sometimes blow a kiss if the mood strikes her. She claps, does so big, she says dog, dada, and mama, and means all three. Sometimes she says hi and yay though we are not sure if this is on purpose or not. Her dog is also without the "g" sound. Mike has been trying to get her to do the "g" by sayind doooooooog to her so now she says dooooooooo when she copies him. Long o still no g. Again, super cute.

Makaylee has been working on getting her top 4 center teeth which makes for a miserable Makaylee lately, but she is getting better and I do have hopes those teeth will break through soon.

Makaylee is now officially a "wanderer" in our Little Gym class. This is what the kids who do not stay with their parents are called. Now that Makaylee can crawl as soon as we enter or class she leaves me to do her thing and doesn't look back. Though we made several errors today as she does not always watch where she is crawling to when she gets so excited. She just puts her head down and goes. So today we ran into a wall and balance beam. Also a mat, but that didn't hurt. I added some pictures to flickr and will try to add them to the blog

No comments: